Thursday, July 16, 2009

New article on website

Well as promised, I have completed my article about the two mourning doves I raised. You can check it out at: http://www.almostangelsaviary.com/Article3.htm

They are doing wonderfully. So big and healthy! I have not raised doves before and this was a really cool experience. Read all about them in the article and see their pictures!

We have been very busy here! Feeding babies and more on the way! We have had two turquoise green cheeks just hatched and expect more on the way. Most of the babies we are currently handfeeding are reserved, but we still have one blue quaker baby available and a gorgeous cobalt male linnie. Let me know if you are interested in these birds. You may email me at parrots4us@sbcglobal.net .

No comments:

Post a Comment