Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happenings Around Here

What a nice day I had today! Two of my previous customers came by and paid me a visit. One of them needed her linnie's wings trimmed. "Ande" has grown into a beautiful adult lineolated parakeet! Thank you Cathy for bringing him by. It was great to see you and your kids! My other customer, Sandy came by to pick up a female parrotlet from me. We ended up chatting about all sorts of things and having a great time. This is one of the reasons I enjoy breeding birds. I meet so many wonderful people!

I am selling some of my very nice breeding pairs to scale back a bit. I need to ease my workload so I can have time to do other things that I enjoy (spending time with family, working with the horses, etc.). Like I mentioned, these are very nice pairs! See my website for more information.

I have four beautiful blue quakers that I am handfeeding now. They have just moved into a cage and are starting to perch! If anybody is interested in these little cuties, let me know.

We still have green cheeks available. They are weaned and ready to go! I am running a sale on them right now. Normals are $100 and turquoise are $200. There are just a few available at these great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment